The property is set in a hamlet on the outskirts of Charras, a village benefiting from essential shops and services.
It consists of :
- an entrance hall (~6.56m²) with built-in cupboard
- a toilet (~1.67m²)
- a shower room (~7.70m²) with plumbing in place to accept a corner bath
- a sitting room/lounge (~41.39m²) with French windows onto garden and chimney to create a fire place with stove
- fitted and equipped kitchen (~17.17m²)
- utility room (8.16m~²)
- 3 bedrooms (~13.32m², ~12.06m² with built-in wardrobe, and ~11.00m²)
Electric heating with the possibility to install a wood burning stove.
Individual sewage drainage (septic tank)
Garden with shed.
View over countryside and woods.
Total surface area : 1199 sqm (~0.3 acre)
Consommation conventionnelle : 118 kWh ep/m².an
Estimation des Gaz à effet de serre : 5kg eqCO2/m².an