This property is located in the centre of a district town of the Dordogne in the green Perigord area.
The house comprises
- a kitchen (~30.0 m²), tiled floor (water meter)
- a bath room and toilet (~4.3 m²)
- a dining room (~20.2 m²), tiled floor
- a shower room and toilet (~4.6 m²)
- bedroom 1 (~10.0 m²)
- living room (~26.0 m²), laminated floor
- a first floor including
- a landing (~15.0 m²) with wash basin, linoleum on wooden floor
- bedroom 2 (~14.0 m²), linoleum on wooden floor
- bedroom 3 (~16.0 m²), linoleum on wooden floor
- bedroom 4 (~24.0 m²), linoleum on wooden floor
Central oil heating (boiler to be replaced), a wood fired cooker, secondary glazing, energy rating E/E.
Connected to the mains sewage drainage of the town.
Further, you have a former workshop to restore with a show window, concrete floor, and two rooms or offices (~20.8 m², ~12.5 m²), and one room for sanitary.
A metal framed hangar, concrete floor (~100.0 m²), mezzanine, storeroom and cellar, electricity meter.
A boiler room to restore.
Total surface area 551 m².
Consommation conventionnelle :
263 kWh ep/m².an
Estimation des Gaz à effet de serre :
I'm interested in this property